Sunday, March 14, 2010

East Carroll Parish Headstone Pictures

I took pictures from a few of the cemeteries, the largest was the Lake Providence Cemetery, and some north of there on Hwy 65. Many of the pics, for one reason or another, were not very clear, and I apologize for that, maybe soon I can retake. I have been working on getting these pictures on FindAGrave, but it is very slow. I have a family and a job that I have to take care of also. There or over 2,000 pictures. If you have a request of a headstone in the Lake Providence area, maybe I can zero in on that picture now for you. I have been having requests for pics in Mississippi and south Arkansas and I am really unable to get to take pics for other counties or parishes. I live in Lonoke County, Arkansas and could maybe help with a pic from this area, and also I do a little picture taking up in Craighead County, Ark., since I have family in this area, but that is primarily around the Monette area. I will be continuing to place the headstone pics on FINDAGRAVE, please keep checking back. Please check there to see if your family member's headstone picture is there, and if not I will try to locate it and try to get it on there ASAP or send a picture of it to you by email. I will be spending a lot more hours placing many more pictures on FindAGrave.com

Here is Find A Grave:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=csr&CScn=&CScntry=4&CSst=20&CScnty=1126

P.S. I would appreciate ANY pictures, headstone or individuals pictures, that I can put on FindAGrave, and of course, any other pictures or information for my other research would be deeply appreciated also.

Email me at morechev@ipa.net for more information.

Thanks, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment