Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lake Providence Cemetery Headstone Photos


I took about one third of the L. P. Cemetery's headstone pictures about 3 weeks ago. If you are interested is seeing a particular headstone picture, I might have it and would be glad to send you a picture of it by snail mail, for small fee, $1. (for photo paper, envelope, and postage) or send it Free via email. Email me: morechev@ipa.net or send me the name on the headstone and your name and address. I will be trying to get a list of the headstone pictures placed on my blog as soon as I have the list put together. I am still in the process of identifying and labeling pics, and hope to finish my picture taking in the next few months.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy! I'm SO glad you have a blog now! I have added you to my RSS feeds and also on the blogroll at the AtlasFamily.Org blog at http://atlasfamilyorg.blogspot.com Feel free to add us to your site as well.

    I can volunteer to post your cemetery photos on FindAGrave.Com if you'd like. That way, folks always have access to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to share your photos, the community Ning for Louisiana Cemetery Preservation would love to see them and read about your cemetery visit. Here is the URL if you would like to join.

    http://louisiana-cemetery-preservation.ning.com

    ReplyDelete